Later in the morning the children of a friend came over to play. Things have gone well so far. Other than Ahna telling them "no" for everything. She is being very possessive of the toys (just keeps saying no when someone touches them) & me. The boys are playing really well together.
More later...
Things went well with the other kids here. They all ate lunch great at the table together. Would you believe that my son would choose a "sandwich wrap" (wrap, lettuce, carrots, chicken, and dressing) over chicken nuggets at a restaurant?! I LOVE IT! I have never seen another child eat anything other than chicken nuggets when we've gone to Chick-fil-a. I am so glad that he likes salad.
Everyone went down for naps well & the house is nice & quiet. I made a meal for a new mother on-campus. I am really glad that the campus moms sign up to make meals for moms who have babies. There are lots of babies on-campus (lots of young families). I look forward to the meals when it is my turn.
More later...
I was so grateful when a neighbor came over to sit at the house with my kids while I went to the Post Office. The 20min I was gone were WONDERFUL! Ahna didn't fuss & Gami watched his movie. The quiet time I had without kids and out of the house was great! Then after dinner I bundled up the kids and we headed over to another building to drop off food to a new mother. We did webcam with Brandon a bit before he had to go do work & then go to bed. I miss him a lot. Ahna had a tough time going down tonight & I had to let her cry a while. Gami was up until I went to bed at 9:30pm. He was laying in my bed, waiting for me to come lay with him after my shower. He is a sweet boy. I love him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment