Well, we adjusted when Brandon left and we have had to adjust to having him home again. His presence at home has been FAR better than when he was away! The kids have loved having him home, but it has also been a time of focused training. I am so grateful to have Brandon home. I feel less stressed, I sleep better, I have help for things I shouldn't be doing while pregnant (like carrying laundry up the stairs), I have extra eyes and extra hands while making meals, and the kids have someone else to play with!!! I really appreciate having someone else around to help me deal with the kids when they are having a moody moment.
Brandon and I sat down to go over our schedules and what type of things we want or need to do over the next 3 months. We have A LOT to do, so I may not be on here as much as before or as much as I'd like to be. Between Brandon teaching about Passover on 3 different occassions, me getting things in order for labor/delivery day (still 10wks away), Brandon's classes, my Bible study, Brandon and I to have time together, and Brandon spending time with the kids, and...and...and...the list just goes ON & ON... Needless to say, we are busy! Oh yeah, plus Brandon helping to coach & playing lacrosse 4 times per week... I try not to think about it all & just do it. Did I mention planning Gami's party in there somewhere??
For the last week we have been getting into a rhythm. I had an appointment with my midwife yesterday (week 30). I gained 2lbs ( :-p ), learned some great exercises I can do to help the baby have flexibility and room to move into proper position over the next 10wks, Brandon felt the baby's head (our baby is head-down), my blood was drawn to check iron levels, and talked about some things I need to think about in preparation for baby's arrival. We left the kids with a friend, which made the appointment easier on me and we were able to talk about more. I go for the next appointment 2wks from today. It's crazy to have my appointments be every 2wks!
Gotta go for now...TONS to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment