2/7--Today...oh what to say... We did our usual "get ready for the day" and then got ready to go outside to play. The kids were pretty excited to go out in the snow (Ahna always is). While I cleaned off the car, the kids played in the snow and loved it! We met the bread truck for some pie crust, french bread, and yogurt.
After that we drove to drop our car off at the mechanic shop and got a ride home from a neighbor on-campus. The kids played while I made lunch, we ate lunch, and then Ahna went down for a nap. She went down great today and Gami did as well. I ended up napping with Gami. When we woke up, I turned to look at him and saw him looking at me with a smile on his face. "Hi, Ima. I awake," he said. Then he turned to curl up next to me, wrapped his arms around my neck, and gave me a big hug. Then we heard Ahna and knew it was time to get up.
The kids were bouncing with energy and enthusiasm. They played trains while I tried to make dinner. We did a webcam with Brandon for a while, I got a call about my car from the mechanic, the kids watched Baby Einstein, I did puzzles with Ahna, Brandon prayed with Ahna, I laid her down to bed, she cried A LOT, she ate some of her left over dinner, she cried more, she got quiet & fell asleep, Gami and I played with rubber bands, Brandon prayed with and said good-night to Gami, I laid Gami down to bed, Gami finished his dinner, then back into bed with a kiss and "good-night".
There was not much else to our day. No cute things for me to share...
Oh wait! The kids played with stamps while I was making dinner. That actually went well, but now they look like they are turning into smurfs, starting with their blue hands. Tomorrow we are going to play with play dough or make egg carton caterpillars. It will be fun! My friend Emily's two children will be coming here in the morning and that should be lots of fun!
Oh, my car...estimated to cost just over a lot of money...not pleasant. I am really looking forward to getting a minivan now!!!
Ok, gonna watch the first 10minutes of the news for the weather report, then off to bed! G'night!
No comments:
Post a Comment