Tuesday night (the 14th) I had the honor of attending a dance class held by the Messianic Jewish Dance Camp International. They were here in August about 4hrs away, but I was unable to attend. I was excited when they were right here in El Paso!! The class was 3hrs long & we did 4 dances. It was a lot of fun!
Today...I cleaned some, took care of Gamliel (who LOOOOVES his feet!!), had lunch with Brandon, found out I am getting a dishwasher, new fridge, & a new stove, we put our grain into buckets, and I did some laundry.
Oh yean we bought grain to grind our own flour. We are so excited. The health benefits are numerous. Check out this article. I used the grain for the first time today to make pumpkin bread. I am not sure how it will come out. My Vita-Mix tends to make the grain more rough than store-bought flour. I need to get used to the texture or grind it longer.
Tonight we are going to a Sukkot celebration at Brandnon's chaplain's house. They are also Messianic believers & I hear it will be a big party. I am excited!!
Well, I should go get ready.
Chag Sameach, Cassy
No comments:
Post a Comment