Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cutting teeth

Last night Brandon noticed that Gami cut his first bottom front tooth! If you look at the photo it is on the right. The other one is close behind. He has been throwing up a lot today & has been fussy. He wants to be held almost constantly. He did take 2 naps in his crib. That gave me a break.

Today is the last day of Sukkot and a Sabbath. Sadly, Brandon has to work. I have spent my day so far organizing all the thousands of photos on my computer so that I can put them onto discs in chronological order. Before I was putting them in categories...NOT any more!! It's easier when they are in chronological order...except for photos of Gamliel. Well, I need to go finish organizing them, grab something to snack on, change my shirt that Gami threw up on for the 2nd time today, and then change him. Have a great day!

Shalom, Cassy

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I see it! I see it!

If I were there I would sit and rock him all day...even if he did throw up on me! Give him a kiss for me!

Cassie said...

You can give me a break. I think I have carried him around for about 2/3 of his wake time the last couple days. Poor guy. I have had to put him in my wrap a few times to accomplish other things at the same time. When I come visit...you can rock him all you want. :)