Monday, October 12, 2009

18mos



I can hardly believe that my baby boy is 18 months old today. Wow! Time had gone by & it's been wonderful. He has been such a blessing to Brandon. The last 7mos it has just been he & I here and I've enjoyed spending it with him. There were surely moments of frustration as we worked through moments of training. Overall I feel closer to my son now than 7mos ago. He's a special boy. Here's a few things about Gami:
*Likes to read books
*Awake by 0650 every day
*Loves to go outside and look for birds and airplanes
*He's a bread & sauce fan like his Abba
*Likes pizza
*Wants to be kissed & cuddled when he falls & gets hurt
*Like to help me make cookies & bread & other baked goods
*Loves his little sister (hugs her, holds her, kisses her, talks to her, rocks her, etc.)
*Likes to talk on the telephone
*Knows where the garbage is when I ask him to put something in it
*Says "bird", play", "airplane", "Eliyahna", "Ima", "Abba", "all done", "no", "bye", and a lot of "UM!" He says all this in his own way, but some can be deciphered without much difficulty. For example, "play" sounds more like "plAH" and "Eliyahna" sounds more like "aNAH". I put the capitalization to show emphasis.
*Has 12 teeth--4 molars & 8 front teeth (top & bottom)
*He sleeps with his favorite blanket for nap & bedtime
*He likes to flush the toilet & then he claps & smiles after doing so.

Shalom,
Cassy

No comments: