Brandon is back to work today. I miss him already. When I awoke at 6am to feed the baby, he wasn't in bed when I went back to it. This made me sad. He did cover me with an extra blanket before leaving to keep me warm without his presence. He is so sweet. He had to go update a bunch of information today for the deployment. I took the opportunity to see him by going to the same place. My FRG was doing a fundraiser there so I went to help out. I had to keep Gami away from any soldiers, except Brandon, b/c they were receiving a bunch of vaccinations, including small pox. It was a nice 30min walk there & back. I like walking to events like that, even if I smell a little when I get there. If others have a problem with it, then it's only b/c they wish they were walking too. I saw Brandon once for about 15-20min. I didn't realize just how much I missed him not being home until I saw him. It's quiet at home without him.
I previously made an attempt to keep up on housework by breaking down the house into one section for each day. Here is how I have done it:
Sunday--Clean up from Shabbat, prepare for coming week
Monday--Kitchen & laundry
Tuesday--Living room/ Dinning room area (largest part of my house)
Wednesday--Gamliel's room and Finances
Thursday--My bedroom & tidy up clutter
Friday--All floors not done or that need it again & to cook for the Sabbath
Saturday--REST & spend time with my family (husband & son)
I have not been so diligent to keep to this schedule. A part of it has to do with the fact that we've been out of town a lot the last few months and will be out of town again for a week starting Friday morning. I get done what I can before sundown Friday & whatever is not finished is left until sundown Saturday night.
Well, that's it for me now. Just so you know, I am trying to work on making it possible for anyone to look at our photos in some type of photo album. Until then I will post on the blog a photo or two with the blog.
Shalom,
Cassy
1 comment:
Hello there Miss Cassy! :)
So neat to see you have a blog- I do too. Actually a few. lol. Different purposes though. My favorite is the Nonsense one if you click on my profile/name you should see it.
LOTS is going on here. I recently added school and a job to my schedule and I'm realizing how insane life is going to be! Aaaa!
This is going to be great reading about your daily life. :) I missed you up here a couple weeks ago!!! Trust me, if we could have been there we would have.
I love, love love the picture of you at the bottom of this post!!!!! It rocks.
Love ya- here's a huge huge hug from Maine. ;)
♥ Hannah
Post a Comment