Here I am awake when I should & need to be sleeping! We are leaving for a retreat in the morning & I have to be ready to leave by 7:30am. We will be leaving the base at 9am for a 4-6hr drive.....oh joy (sarcaism). I just could not sleep. Unrestful thoughts came about as I laid down to sleep. Realizing I wasn't going to fall asleep soon or easily, I left my bed to write in my journal & to get on here briefly.
I have come to realize that when I stop posting on myspace & when I erase my profile, that some people may stop reading up on Brandon & I. That's ok. I understand people have lives to live & other people to keep up on. As individuals, we invest our time into people we feel are worth it or that we care about. If I am not one, that's ok...I'm not heartbroken. I focus on those relationships I do have & seek to cultivate those. Sometimes less is more...the less friends I have the more I can know them intimately/very closely. I can appreciate that.
Ok, I think I will try going to bed again...
Shalom,
Cassy
1 comment:
I read your blogs both here and on myspace however I am just figuring out how to leave a comment.(I'm a little behind the time..lol) Don't sweat those that don't read because they are the ones missing out on 3 great people. Will you still read or check out other people's myspace(uh hum, mine) to read and check pictures and such of us? Hope you are all well and that you find time to rest and relax and enjoy each others company. Love you all lots!
Post a Comment