Sunday, July 24, 2011

County Fair

Yesterday my friend Rachel and I took the kids to the Arapahoe County Fair. I felt like I was almost transferred back in time with all the cowboy hats, horses, & shooting going on. It was a lot of fun & very tiring. We saw horses, cows, pigs, ducks, chickens, rabbits, goats, a llama, mini-horse, fish, and lots of cowboys/cowgirls. It was hot, but so much fun. I took Gami on the carousel for a spin on a horse. He enjoyed himself very much. We hit up a small petting zoo, face painting, toy car driving, and even heard a band playing while we ate our lunch. One of the more exciting events we saw was Mutton Busting. If you have never seen or heard of it before, watch a video HERE. We stayed 3.5hrs. The kids napped on the 35min drive home. See our pics...









No comments: