Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Slow Posting

I have had NO time at all to post since my last one. I am sad about this, but I seriously have to choose to nap, sleep, or blog most every day. I am sorry, but the blog has been bumped, for a while, down my priority list. I will tell you that my pregnancy is going well--34wks & a strong heartbeat. We have not chosen a name yet, but once we do it will not be revealed until the baby's birth.

Ahna continues to touch my belly & say "baby". It's the cutest thing! She has improved on her behavior, but some challenges still remain to be tackled. This has only proved to me more the importance of starting to train children before they are 1yr old!!!

Gami's vocabulary and memory increases by the day. I am amazed by the questions I can ask him and he remembers or can tell me the answer without any prompting.

Ahna acts more like a 2yr old than an 18 month old. She does not want to be left behind for anything and will do whatever Gami is doing. Lately she mimicks EVERY sound that Brandon makes. When he's on the phone & says "hmm" or "ok", she can be heard repeating him immediately after he says it. Why people don't think they have to watch what they say around children is beyond my understanding!

So we are over-swamped and are just trying to survive right now. We have loaded our calendar with more than we can handle, but the sad part is that MOST of it is required or "must-do's". So that makes it difficult.

Well, I am thinking about bed. I hope to get some sleep tonight!

No comments: