Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Memory Block

If you have a blog, do you ever think of some profound thing to write about & then when it comes to sitting at the computer to type your mind goes blank? This happens a lot to me & drives me crazy! I've even tried to remember to write a note for myself, but I forget to do that too. Why cannot my brain be quicker and sharper?! If I was older I would claim it to be an age thing, since that's what several people older than me say about themselves. But I am only 25 years old. I guess I could use the excuse of being a mother of "Irish Twins", being pregnant, and being married. But I'm not so sure that would fly...at least with me.


Well, when I remember what profound thought I wanted to share I will come back & type it out. For now I am going to sew.

Chag Same'ach (Happy Festival) and warm wishes for this cold season! If you have snow, then you can keep it! Enjoy!!

No comments: