Coming home to CO--
More Lacrossee--
Our Amazing New Stroller shown with the kids in it:
Cupboard fun--I was not totally surprised when I went into the kitchen and saw this:
Breckenridge, CO--We traveled 2hrs from our home so that Brandon could play lacrosse all weekend. He did relaly well! I was really proud of him! His team earned a very respectable 4th place out of 10 teams. It was a nice weekend getaway in the mountains!
We saw this stop on the side of the road several times leading up to the first mountain tunnel (it says "30 minute chain up"):
Then we got through the Eisenhower Tunnel (long tunner through a mountian) and saw this:
breathtaking...
amazing...
It's really the Rockies!
We had a fun time!
Brandon's Lax Tourney--Gami would get so excited when Brandon would come over for a drink of water and he would want to follow Brandon back out on to the field. After being told that Abba had to play and Gami couldn't go with him, Gami would fuss a moment & then move on to play. He had his stick in hand almost the entire weekend!
Here is Brandon playing (#3):
Such a funny girl--This morning when I got up with Eliyahna, she was so excited to get up that she did her usual "hi hi hi hi hi hi" and ended up giving herself the hiccups!!
1 comment:
looks like a fun time welcome back to CO and congrats Brandon :D
Post a Comment