Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Weekly Update

On Tuesday my new jogger arrived. I am so excited! It is a Phil & Teds "Sport". It is the greatest jogging/double stroller I have come across so far. It is smooth, has a swivel wheel that can lock into place, and muliple positions for my kids to sit in. This picture shows it with the main seat layind down and the double seat on top of it. There is plenty of room for Ahna to laydown and Gami to sit (that's him in the stroller). I got a great deal ($100 off) at Amazon.com

This is what it looks like set up as a double seat...I bought the black shade to extend the hood & further block my children from the sun. It works great!


What can I say about this picture?

Gami put a heaping pile of toys into Ahna's crib during their playtime. She was stuck in the corner of the crib.

Today it is rainy & cold outside. It started with thunder showers yesterday & last night. Today is still rainy so we are inside for the day. Their feet are drapeing behind the couch & they are watching children ride bikes on the sidewalk.


Ahna was standing up to an 18 gallon tote when she fell sideways & landed with a face-plant into the carpet. It resulted in the mark on her bottom lip. Poor girl. After calming down, she was quite happy again.

Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: