Monday, September 21, 2009

Sick

Todat I felt so icky. I didn't get a good night sleep & have not been able to rest for more than 1hr during the day. Well tonight I took my temp and it was 101.1. I called my midwife & she's on her way over now with some meds b/c a fever like mine means infection. Ugh! Thankfully, my friend is going to take Gami for a couple hours in the AM so that I can get some extra rest. My sitter wasn't feeling well today & didn't come over. Tomorow she won't be here either. I am so drained! Gami was not a very good boy today & drained me of all energy. I really miss Brandon!!!! I wish he were here w/ me!

~Cassy

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope you feel better soon. Praying for you, and I am so relieved to hear that someone is coming to help you. I really wish they would just send Brandon home! No one in the world needs him more than you do right now!

sarah said...

i hope you feel better and take care of your self thouse kids need a well mommy trust me i know how it can be so hard by yourself ive been there in diffrent sanero but i was 7 months preg and had nathan 3 and makaila 6 at the time by myself for 3 months then adding adam too .. so hang in there ill say an exra prayer for you and your family all the best wishes get some rest sarah