"Sojourn in this land and I will be with you and bless you..." Genesis 26:3
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Breaking point
The last several days have been a hard point for me in this deployment. Today Gami was a handful & brought me to a point of tears. I don't like being so honest like this. A military wife always keeps her true feelings inside & presents a strong persona. However, I will be honest with you and say that this role is tough--the military wife--as much as I enjoy it, caring for a pre-todder while pregnant with a deployed husband is more than just "hard work". Gami had me in tears today, sitting on the floor. I cannot say it was one specific thing, but for the last several day I have been experiencing things that are serious breaking points for me. I really cannot say exactly what these things are, but I know that a lot of things have been bringing me to tears. However, each day I keep trudging a long; talking to Brandon helps A LOOOOOOOT. Brandon is such a calming force in my life and makes me feel better all the time. I am so glad I married him. No one else would've been perfect or good enough for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I could never have been a military wife. I need constant support that only my husband can give!
Praying for you Cassy!
Thanks, ladies!
Thanks, ladies!
Post a Comment