Friday, May 8, 2009

We're having a.....




It's a Girl. An ultrasound confirmed it today with a clear photo of our new little angel. I have to say that Brandon was in doubt for about 5min...I'm probably exaggerating a bit. I found it to be quite funny actually. He was like "Are you sure...?" He was able to call during my appointment & stay on the phone long enough for me to confirm that the scans of the ultrasound had been sent to his email (thanks to my amazing midwife). What doctor do you know of or a midwife at a hospital that will scan the ultrasound photos and email them from her office as well as make enough photo print outs so that I can send a copy to Brandon?

It was a good appointment. I was glad Brandon could call & be on the phone with me. It was the best ultrasound that I'd ever had & I am deeply saddened that Brandon could not experience it with me. The midwife allowed me to look at the screen the whole time, she took her time, I got to see the baby moving on the screen, I saw hands, feet, legs, arms, stomach, kidneys, the mouth moving, the spine, ribs, face...it was amazing. I didn't get that with Gami at all during any of my 4 ultrasounds I had with him. I really missed Brandon. I needed to have a good ultrasound & Brandon needed to be there. My due date is still between the 7th & 8th, depending on the wheel you use. I hope to go to my due date this time so that my mother-in-law can be here. I will need someone to watch Gami if he's awake.

Ok...well, that is about all that happened today. I still have a long way to go on unpacking & putting everything away. I hope to finish on Sunday or Monday so that I can start to tackle the clutter around the house & begin to prep my bedroom for Sept.

Shalom, Cassy

3 comments:

Hannah :) said...

YAY!!!!! She's gonna be beautiful!!

God is so good :)

Unknown said...

I hope you go over your due date just a day til my birthday on the 9th. It'd be the best gift ever. A pretty, little niece.

Cassie said...

As long as I go to that week your mom will be here & I will like that!! There's also a better chance for Brandon to be here if I go to my due date. Let's pray!!