Today Brandon is doing much better. I, however, still am feeling sick. I did not eat much more than a cup of soup, and toast yesterday. Today I ate oatmeal in the morning, drank some chicken broth, & Brandon bought me "BOOST" b/c food is a total turn off. I feel pretty lousy right now. I am so glad the baby has required little attention today & that Brandon was home with us to take care of him. I don't know what I will do if I still feel so lousy tomorow when Brandon goes back to work. He's playing lacrosse right now & Gami is taking a cat-nap...yes...quiet!
Brandon told me earlier to day that he had Gami sitting on the desk in front of him in a BUMBO seat. When he reached away from the desk 3ft to grab a toy for Gami, he turned around to see Gami out of the Bumbo & laying on the desk reaching for the computer cords! Guess we won't be turing our backs on him in that seat!
I am working on a quilt for Gami with a friend's help. It is my first time making one & my first time using my new sewing machine. I broke one needle yesterday & bent another on. Oh well...I am learning. I will put photos up as soon as I feel up to it.
Shalom, Cassy
No comments:
Post a Comment